Minor Oral Surgery & Basic Implantology for DCPs
This interactive course is intended for and aimed at DCPs who will be involved with assisting with Minor Oral Surgery (MOS) and basic Implatology in their practice.
A full study day taught by an implantologist and his team for the Dental nurses which will get them prepared for the MOS and Dental Implantology cases in a general practice. Hands on part of the day will enable them to learn the scrubbing techniques and interactive session will be focused on the instrumentation and components used in MOS and Implantology cases.VIEW COURSE DATES
Delegates will be able to understand:
- MOS and implantology
- The instruments and components used in MOS and implant cases
- Scrubbing and draping for surgical procedures.
- And assist MOS and Dental Implantology procedures
- Importance of working as a team to manage surgical patients
- The principles and techniques involved in surgical procedures and implantology.
- The importance of the aseptic technique and how to scrub-up, gown-up and drape a surgery
- The names and use of instruments on a MOS tray and the chronological sequence during minor oral surgery and dental implantology
Meet the Tutor
Download the Brochure
Download the facilities brochure to discover more about LonDEC’s training suite.