Essential Hands-On Skills for Minor Oral Surgery in General Dental Practice
This one day course will provide the opportunity to the general dental practitioners of further knowledge and hands on experience in minor oral surgical procedures. The course will comprise of interactive session and hands on training on sheep heads and will help in building the confidence of the delegates.
- This course will help to improve the confidence and knowledge of Minor oral surgical procedures.
- It will give an insight for managing the complications during the procedures.
Delegates will be able to understand:
- How to improve your confidence and knowledge of minor oral surgical procedures.
- Insight into managing the complications.
- Minor oral surgical procedures carried out in general dental practice and to improve the provision of these procedures by the GDP.
- Extractions, surgical removal of teeth and other minor oral surgical procedures.
- Enhanced flap design, suturing and bone removal.
- Practical flap elevation and surgical extraction experience.
- Complications and post-operative care.
- The medical, clinical and radiographic assessment of patients for minor oral surgical procedures.
Meet the Tutor
Download the Brochure
Download the facilities brochure to discover more about LonDEC’s training suite.