2 Day Hands on Periodontal Surgery: Skills For General Practice
This two day course is aimed at providing General Dental Practitioners further knowledge on and experience with surgical periodontal treatment.
A large proportion of the day will be hands on practical sessions where you will also be improving your general surgical skills. During the hands-on element there will be opportunity to practice surgical techniques on gingival tissues.VIEW COURSE DATES
Delegates will be able to understand:
- Understand the principles of non-surgical periodontal treatment
- Improve clinical results
- Improve their skills with hand and ultrasonic instrumentation
- Improve communication with periodontal patients
- Understand the rationale, indications and principles for basic periodontal surgery
- Introduce the principles of regenerative and mucogingival surgery into their practice
- Understand the principles of the biological width and crown lengthening
- Gain hands on surgical experience with pocket reduction, crown lengthening, regenerative and mucogingival surgery.
Meet the Tutor
Download the Brochure
Download the facilities brochure to discover more about LonDEC’s training suite.