3 Day Modern Endodontics Masterclass - (August 2016)
Postgraduate Dental Course
A 3 Day Modern Endodontics Masterclass – a must for any up-to-date practitioner.
Early Bird Price £1299
The course runs from 9:00am - 5:00pm each day and at the end of the 3 day programme each participant will be presented with a certificate from LonDEC/King's College London.
The 3 day programme represents 21 hours of verifiable CPD activity.
- Perfecting access cavity preparation Root canal instrumentation hands-on with hand files, rotary and reciprocating instruments
- Contemporary endodontic techniques: treatment protocols for infected and non infected teeth
- Preparation protocols for curved canals and open apices
- Contemporary obturation techniques
- Root canal retreatment: case selection and principles of treatment
- Root canal retreatment: hands on using protaper, reciproc and hedstrom files and solvents
- Practical Endodontic treatment and retreatment hands-on continuation from day 2
- Negotiating blockages and ledges
- Problems solving in endodontics including when and how to remove separated instruments
- Treatment planning, restorability and post endodontic restorations discussion.
Aaron Yusuf – Dentist with Special Interest in Endodontics
BDS (Lon) MFGDP(UK) RCS Eng
Vishal Jasani – Dentist with Special Interest in Endodontics
Aaron and Vishal are experienced teacher at Post Graduate level. They have completed further training in Endodontics and work in several referral practices, as well as receiving referral for challenging and difficult cases from St George’s and Kingston Hospital.
Vishal also works part time in St George's Hospital alongside the consultants in the dental department aiding them with complex cases.
Spaces are limited, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
The cost for all 3 days is £1299 – this is the early bird price (this will rise to £1449 from 21st July 2016), and includes comprehensive course notes, refreshments and lunch.
Want to find out more about training at LonDEC's world class facilities?
Simply contact us today to discuss your Dental Courses/Dental CPD requirements.
Alternatively, you can make a booking or discover more about our facilities
and how to find us.